Saturday, January 17, 2009

1.17 // Trend: Tigh-highs, Patterned Tights, & Garters

The reign of the thigh-highs is in full force, accompanied by floral lace tights. I love this trend *so* much (except for the fact that I’m a runner, and have runner legs, so thigh-highs don’t look quite so amazing on me as they do… you know, models.) But anyway. I like the thigh-highs layered, bright or neutral, and worn with cute skirts or dresses, or shorts; patterned tights (I’m beginning to hate brightly-coloured tights) with… well, anything you can wear tights with. Garters are a sexy addition to any outfit - even if no one but you knows you’re wearing them, trust me - its makes you feel insanely sexy.

All of these photos are from the lovely Chictopia - you should check it out! It’s a style-sharing site, geared more towards girls who love cardigans, tights, heels, blazers, and pouffy skirts. (Lookbook.nu has more eclectic styles).

Frocks and Socks

rosary girl

zephyr

summer is in the heart...

a little chuckle

beautifully depressed.

Picture15.png picture by stylebook18

Karla’s Closet

See?

~ r

No comments:

Post a Comment