Sunday, January 18, 2009

1.18 // Versace Spring & Pre-Fall 2009

I love this line so much. If it’s not my favorite of the season, it’s very close… top 3, I’d say.

I love how the dresses are simple, but not quite - the zippers, the layers, the hearts made from zippers (which is ingenious and refreshing - you don’t see many hearts on the runway nowadays. It’s a good change of pace.) The colour palette was just right, and fabrics were perfect…

Haha ok, I’m going to stop gushing. Here are some of my favorite looks:

Versace Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Karlie Kloss. This dress is my favorite by far… I’m not sure why. It just is.

Versace Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Versace Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Coco Rocha

Versace Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Versace Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Versace Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Versace Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Versace Spring 2009 Ready-to-WearVersace Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Lily Donaldson

All, Versace // Spring 2009

Anne Hathaway - one of my favorite actresses, and one of the few celebs I admire - wore the white strapless zipper dress in January 09’s Vogue…

Hmm, I wonder how hard it would be to make one of these…

Versace’s Pre-Fall ‘09 looks: (a few)

Versace Pre-Fall 2009Versace Pre-Fall 2009Versace Pre-Fall 2009Versace Pre-Fall 2009Versace Pre-Fall 2009

*Sigh*. I’m in a happy place right now, full of dresses and zippers and pretty shoes… :)

Look du jour:

Fendi Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear

Fendi // Spring 2009

~r

No comments:

Post a Comment